Posted to alt.food.wine
DaleW DaleW is offline

Default Consumer Reports Tests Wines Again

Thanks for report. I've generally found the Columbia Crest GE wines to
be very well-made, if not always exciting. Don't think I've had the
Edna chard, though it was recommended here(Midlife,Hunt, Dana? someone
west of me).

Did the methods of preservation include smaller bottles?