Posted to pgh.food,rec.food.cooking
Another Day Another OS Another Day Another OS is offline

Default Trader Joe's

We stopped by Friday afternoon on the way home from work. It was way to
crowded to do any serious looking, let alone shopping. The one thing
that surprised me though was the size of the store. It's really,
really, small. So small that I'm wondering if the crowded isles and
long lines we saw Friday aren't going to be the norm.

I hope not because that was just way to stressful and I can't see myself
shopping there if it's going to be like that all the time.

Paul