Posted to rec.food.cooking
Damsel in dis Dress[_1_] Damsel in dis Dress[_1_] is offline

Default REC - Sour Cream Chocolate Chip Cookies for Elaine

On Sun, 29 Oct 2006 18:17:50 -0500, "elaine" >
wrote:

>"Damsel in dis Dress" > wrote in message
.. .

>> Sour Cream Chocolate Chip Cookies
>>
>> NOTES : The bad news is, these don't keep well. The good news is, they
>> won't have to!

>Thanks, I have all this stuff. And will bake them tomorrow.
>
>Might even double the recipe. They'll freeze.........will they?

They freeze beautifully. If you leave them out for more than a day or
two, they get really, really dry. Like I say, though, they don't
usually last long enough to get dry. They're light and chewy and
wonderful! Please let me know how they turn out for you!