jacqui{JB}

Default Making my own Ritz Crackers

[posted and emailed]

"The Last Danish Pastry" > wrote in
message ...

> Does anybody have a recipe that I can use
> to make [some approximation to] Ritz Crackers?

After much rummaging about through my cookbooks (and I have [way too]
many), I can safely say that I don't think I have cracker recipe which
approximates Ritz. You can, however, go to your local Netto or
Brugsen, or whatever's closest to you, and pick up a package of Tuc
crackers -- the light golden, oblong ones that come in a yellow
package. Tuc is relatively close to Ritz; you might want to brush a
bit of the salt off the tops, if you're using them in a recipe.

-j