Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking
Dave Allison Dave Allison is offline

Default Wine from kits

Welcome, Beer brewer. My neighbor is also one, I've tried to convince
him to expand, but he makes such good beers! smile. But his wife likes
wines, so here was my advice.
Pick a Pinot Gris or Chenin Blanc to start with, since she liked those.

Tips - hmm. Kits are 6 gallons not 5, so new carboys are needed.
Instructions are absolute, follow them. From what I hear, beer making is
different. Can't wait to try, though. Hope my neighbor and I can swap
equipment and try.

Good luck,
DAve