Posted to alt.food.vegan
dh@. dh@. is offline

Default what about the plants rights?

On 20 Oct 2006 18:32:51 GMT, > wrote:

>Your reading to much comic strips? ;o)
>you can go as far as you like, why not go to the microscopic lives?
>We kill billions virusses, bacterial lifeform etc...
>Or nano-lifeforms we even don't know it excist..?
>
>There is a big difference, animals have the same as we do!
>They do all the things just like you/we do, plants don't!!!
>
>Just like we, animals have, eyes, ears, skin, legs, tongues, noses, .....
>Just like we, do animals run away by danger
>Just like we, animals have the same feelings as we
>Just like we, animals want to live, not to have suffering pain or to be killed!

· Since the animals we raise for food would not be alive
if we didn't raise them for that purpose, it's a distortion of
reality not to take that fact into consideration whenever
we think about the fact that the animals are going to be
killed. The animals are not being cheated out of any part
of their life by being raised for food, but instead they are
experiencing whatever life they get as a result of it. ·