Posted to alt.food.wine
DaleW DaleW is offline

Default TN: SOBER tasting- Bdx, Rhone, Piedmont

Michael,
sounds like your '61 was a bit off. Mine (from questionable storage)
was pretty good if a tad tired 2 years ago, I remember at time it was
one of the stars at a vertical I missed ('55-'00). And John Gilman was
saying last night it's a fave (probably notes at bentleywine.com). But
I've never had a 70s PC that really impressed, and the '82 is a noted
underachiever.