Kate Connally

Default Taylor pork roll recipes?

Okay, now that I can get a Taylor pork roll here in
Pgh. (I have one on order and will be able to pick it
up on Friday), what the heck do you do with the damn
things? I've only had it in a sandwich at a diner in
Reading a couple of years ago. People were saying that
they are often eaten at breakfast and lunch so I need to
know how they are prepared. Sliced and fried instead of
bacon? Please post recipes and tips.
Thanks,
Kate

--