Bob

Default what's the easiest way to remove meat from a coconut shell?

The subject says it all; what's the best way to remove the meat from a
coconut shell? I already figured out how to crack it open, but
removing the meat from the shell has proven to be difficult.

I'm actually not interested in the meat for eating, I just want to
remove the meat from the shell so I can use the shell for art purposes
without it going rancid.

So methods that ruin the meat are perfectly acceptable for my purposes
here.

I'd juts rather not plug away with a knife... I tried that for about 5
minutes and came to the conclusion that it would take a real long
time.

Thanks!