Kate B

Default Chicago Cubs Pennant Menu?

It's all a dream ..... but still there is objective evidence that the Cubs
*are* in the pennant race. I don't want to jinx the whole thing by having
the temerity to throw a Chicago themed party but .... I am going to do the
unthinkable and *do* it. So far I am planning on Shrimp de Jonge and
Chicken Vesuvio for the adults as the main courses. Vienna hot dogs on
steamed buns with neon green relish and mustard and celery salt for the kids
.... for giggles I'd do smoky links for the kids also but I haven't see them
in years (are these still made/sold?).

I am having problems with appetizers, side dishes and desserts. These
obviously need a Chicago theme but other than an Eli's style cheesecake (did
I mention that I am not overly fond of cheesecake?) I am blanking on the
rest.

Any thoughts?

GO CUBS!

Kate