Posted to rec.food.cooking
Skyhooks Skyhooks is offline

Default Pasta dough in the KitchenAid?

The Bubbo wrote:

> getting it isn't the problem, I already have a KA
> I rationalized it by saying "I want this"
> (I rationalized getting the KA pro series food processor because it matched
> the stand mixer. you should have seen the battle between the ex and I over
> that. she won that round so I bought a new one and let my new puppy eat her
> underpants).
>
> I'm just wondering if it does well with pasta dough and if the pasta roller
> attachment is worth it.
>
> --
> .:Heather:.

Why not buy the attachment and give it a try? I just phoned BB&B (Bed,
Bath & Beyond) to specifically ask this question, and I was told it
could be returned regardless if it's been used (and no time limit,
either). I just might have to give the pasta attachment a try with this
policy!

Sky, who's rationalizing <g>

P.S. Don't forget to take a 20%-off coupon. BB&B and Linens-n-Things
honor each other's coupons and from other companies.