Posted to rec.food.cooking
The Bubbo The Bubbo is offline

Default Pasta dough in the KitchenAid?

I've been trying to make more of my own pasta lately which has been fun and
quite a learning experience.
Anyway, I'm discovering that I'm having a very hard time kneading the dough
with my gimpy hand. The surgery I had in May ended up being more extensive
than we expected and recovery is just not going as well as we had hoped. So,
I'm wondering if anyone has any experience making the dough in the KitchenAid
stand mixer? Does it work? is it worth it?

I'm also thinking of getting the pasta roller attachment as well since the
hand cranking can really do a number on my hand as well.

Thanks

--
..:Heather:.
www.velvet-c.com