Posted to atl.general,alt.appalachian,neworleans.general,rec.food.cooking,rec.motorcycles
Edd Benson Edd Benson is offline

Default Was That 300 Millionth American Really American?

WhatEver wrote:

> "Political Correctness is Tyranny with Manners"
>
> America needs a revolution again. Time to throw the bums out of
> Washington D.C. and start the **** over.

I'd say that first we need to kick out all the "faith based"
inititives...once we get Jesus out of Washington, maybe the rest of the
world will realize that America isn't as radically Christian and the
terrorists are radical Islam...

Simple as continues prayers to your personal "higher power" for life to
imitate art...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0853096/

--
Edd Benson

http://www.ebo.net

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little
security will deserve neither and lose both."

Benjamin Franklin