Posted to rec.food.cooking
Boron Elgar[_1_] Boron Elgar[_1_] is offline

Default Bees in my wall

On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 17:25:07 -0500, "modom (palindrome guy)"
<moc.etoyok@modom> wrote:

>What would you do? It appears to be a good sized colony of honey
>bees. They're living in the north wall of the TV room. There's bound
>to be honey (OBFood) in there, but getting to it will mean ripping out
>part of the wall.

This happened to a friend of mine in Alabama two years ago. All the
suggestions of calling beekeepers, local authorities, etc, proved
fruitless, and after a long search for a solution, she was left with
the alternative of having an exterminator come in, open the wall and
get rid of it for her. She had to have the sheetrock redone there.

She was not pleased and would have preferred they go to a nice hive in
the country. I hope your problem ends more sweetly than hers.

Boron