Posted to alt.food.vegan

Default what about the plants rights?

Your reading to much comic strips? ;o)
you can go as far as you like, why not go to the microscopic lives?
We kill billions virusses, bacterial lifeform etc...
Or nano-lifeforms we even don't know it excist..?

There is a big difference, animals have the same as we do!
They do all the things just like you/we do, plants don't!!!

Just like we, animals have, eyes, ears, skin, legs, tongues, noses, .....
Just like we, do animals run away by danger
Just like we, animals have the same feelings as we
Just like we, animals want to live, not to have suffering pain or to be killed!

Plants can't walk as we or animals do.....etc etc.....
we are not made for eating meat or diary!
We are from nature born fructorists, only to eat fruit!

Oh and as we look to energy is veganism the cheapest , healthy way to save our planet, animals and even other people
who has nothing to eat!

But, we are fantastic in destroying our own world

Just like we animals have illness, scared....