Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking
Luc Volders Luc Volders is offline

Default Brix readings on post-crush and post-soak Pinot Noir

Maybe I am mistaking but aren't you in the process of pulp-fermenting ????
So the lees are still in the must. And therefore you will be extrating
colour, flavour and tannins from the must and therefore would the SG go up........

Excuse my poor English, I am from Holland