Posted to rec.food.cooking
TonyK TonyK is offline

Default Indian Cuisines

"Dipsee" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Hi everybody.. I am 33 and very much interested in cooking i would be
> posting some interesting india cuisines for you to enjoy and i am sure
> you are all going to enjoy cooking it at home.
> This cuisines are my own ones, my parents and friends have al enjoyed
> it a lot. You can all visit my blog
>
> http://indianfoodstuff.blogspot.com
>

> I would be regularly updating this and also i would like to have your
> comments poted on. Any queries are also welcome.

Excellent, I really enjoy eating and cooking Indian food. I've pretty much
nailed Tandoori and am even looking to buy a tandoor to go outside for hte
summer. I also attempt a lot of vegetarian dishes with varying degrees of
success. Unfortunately I can't get many ingredients locally but can buy
any/all spices, herbs etc from my catering suppliers.

What would really help would be an explanation of some of the ingredients
and if possible subsitutes if they are not available.

2 pinches asafoetida ...?

Some good looking recipes on your blog, always looking for ideas.