Default 1/2 OT maybe: restaurant recommendations, and a recipe.

rbinca > wrote:
> In the first week of July my employer is holding their annual company
> meeting in Yardley, PA. I will be there for three days. For those who
> don't know - which is probably most of you - Yardley is located 8.4
> miles NW of Trenton, NJ and 31 miles NE of Philadelphia, PA. I was
> wondering if there is any place nearby that is worth visiting for
> lunch/dinner etc? Any recommendations would be appreciated.

What's your price range? What type of cuisine do you prefer? Yardly has
some good restaurants, and if you want a real treat, drive north a bit to
New Hope and treat yourself to dinner at the Black Bass Inn, which is
probably one of the oldest inns in the United States. The Black Bass Inn
overlooks the Delaware River. It is very formal and fairly expensive. I
believe reservations are required. You might also try posting your
question on the rec.food.restaurants group or phl.food.

If you want some of the best Italian food you can ever hope to eat, hop in
your car and drive down I95 to South Philly (about a 30 minute drive) and
have dinner at Ralph's, which is definitely the oldest family owned
Italian restaurant in the country. Its my favorite Italian restaurant.
Bring cash, as Ralph's does not accept credit cards.