Posted to rec.food.cooking
Melba's Jammin' Melba's Jammin' is offline

Default I Made Them All By Myself!!!!

In article >,
Damsel in dis Dress > wrote:

> This is what we had for dinner. I really, truly made them all by
> myself. Buttered and toasted the rolls, put on some Provolone cheese,
> meat in its broth, and mild pepper rings (the store was out of
> pepperoncini). Dipped the sandwiches in the broth. I hesitate to
> call it au jus.
>
> Washed it all down with Hershey's "Perfectly Chocolate" Chocolate
> Cake, sans frosting. This, too, I made all by myself, and baked it in
> a 9x13" pan in my very own Easy Bake Oven. You can check my mixer for
> cocoa powder residue.
>
> I'm thinking that last sabbatical was a mighty fine idea. I leave you
> with two of my favorite recipes.
>

> * Exported from MasterCook *
>
> Italian (Chicago) Beef Sandwiches

> * Exported from MasterCook *
>
> Hershey's "Perfectly Chocolate" Chocolate Cake

I'll vouch for the beef sandwiches -- I think I might have some frozen -
enough for maybe a sammich or two for Rob while I'm gone. And the
chocolate cake sounds mighty fine. I haven't made cupcakes in a hunnert
years! Those would be good to have in the freezer for him, too.
Thanks.
--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
"Maligning an individual says more about you than the one you malign."