Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
[email protected] psyflake@yahoo.com is offline

Default Larger Gaiwans

Melinda,
iunfortunately I dunno of any place anywhere near you, but the good
news is that there are quite a few gaiwans out there that hold around
8oz or even more. I bought mine back in China and what to say ..., I
love them.
I you donīt mind ordering from China there are some folks on rfdt who
are actually based there, Seb comes to my mind.

Karsten