rbinca

Default 1/2 OT maybe: restaurant recommendations, and a recipe.

In the first week of July my employer is holding their annual company
meeting in Yardley, PA. I will be there for three days. For those who
don't know - which is probably most of you - Yardley is located 8.4
miles NW of Trenton, NJ and 31 miles NE of Philadelphia, PA. I was
wondering if there is any place nearby that is worth visiting for
lunch/dinner etc? Any recommendations would be appreciated.

now for other 1/2:

Sausage Jambalaya

2 Tbs. olive oil
1-1/2 c. yellow onion, chopped
1/2 c. celery
1/2 c. green onion, chopped
1/2 c. green pepper, chopped
1/4 c. fresh parsley, chopped
1 c. tomato sauce
2-3 cloves garlic, minced
1 c. dry white wine
1 1/2 c. long grain rice (uncooked)
Tabasco sauce or ground cayenne pepper (to taste)
Salt (to taste)
1 lb. smoked sausage, sliced thick
In a large, deep skillet, heat oil over a medium-high heat and saute the
onions, green onions, green pepper and parsley until the onions are clear.
Stirring, add the tomato sauce, garlic and wine, then the rice, salt and
pepper, smoke sausage and enough water to cover the rice by about 1 inch.
Cook until most of the sauce is gone. Reduce the heat to low, cover and
simmer for 40-45 minutes. Serves 6.

rrb