Posted to rec.food.cooking
TammyM[_1_] TammyM[_1_] is offline

Default It's cold outside!!!

On Sun, 15 Oct 2006 10:31:53 -0500, notbob > wrote:

>On 2006-10-15, TammyM > wrote:
>
>> It's coolish here, finally, in the wilds of south Northern California.
>> Overcast. Maybe 52-ish degrees F at 8:20 a.m.

>Well, make up some salsa for that soup, Tammy. Looks like we're going
>to get one last dog day diversion before Autumn falls on us . Low
>80's by Wed.

I'll be in Vegas. High of 72, lows in the low 50's. My kinda
weather.

<happy sigh>

TammyM

BTW: autumn my a*s "-) When was the last time we had an autumn here?
It's nice up to about Thanksgiving, then there's a "cold" snap and all
the leaves fall from the trees and it's winter. Rain. Fog. Gray.
No autumn colors. Bleh. I like the winter, but I miss the autumn
season I remember from childhood.