Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sheldon Sheldon is offline

Default It's cold outside!!!

Andy wrote:
> It's 32 F. degrees outside. ((

Outside where?

Here, in the NY capitol region, it was 29ºF when I awoke at 6 AM...
Jack Frost had a busy night, everything glistening beautifully. Now
it's noon and it's 52ºF. Perfectly nice fall weather, the foliage is
blindingly bright, gorgeous... certainly nothing to kvetch about.
What's with the frowning "(("? I love this clean crisp weather. ))
Andy must be another one of those fercocktah clinically depressed bi
polar bearers of ill will. Andy, you're living your life like you're
already in the grave, just waiting for the dirt to be piled on... don't
you ever feel good about anything, you never even laugh let alone
smile... what a sad, sad soul. Andy, for $5 worth of sisal from Lowes
you can hang yourself... end all your misery.

"A" my name is Andy and my raggedy sister's name is Ann, we live in
Angst and we make Ailments.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. . . .

Sheldon Rope