Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
MarshalN MarshalN is offline

Default Generation Tea?

Phyll wrote:
> Nevermind my "Hawaii" comment. They corrected the Amazon entry to
> Haiwan, which is
> correct. Just 2 weeks ago it used to be "Hawaiian", which of course
> was a typo.

Actually, from what I remember of the "Haiwaiian" business, it was
deliberate and not a typo, because it included phrases that said
something to the effect of "Great tea is not only produced in China!
We are proud to present this tea from our Haiwaiian factory!"

Which means it was specifically NOT a typo and deliberately typed to
mislead consumers. I posted a message on Amazon about Haiwaiian
factory and it seems like they got it.