J.J.

Default An Egg Query

Hark! I heard hahabogus > say:

> I'm a "must have eggs" for breakfast kinda guy. Thursday I had a tooth
> extracted. So Friday and Saturday I experimented with scrambled eggs rolled
> up in soft flour tortillas.

<snip>

Those sound good! I've never tried making a breakfast burrito.

> Are there any other egg dishes I should try while my mouth is sore?

I like baked eggs -- scramble a couple of eggs with Worchestershire,
salt, pepper, garlic, minced onion, peppers, ham; whatever you think
you can tolerate chewing. Pour into a glass baking cup, greased with
margarine and lined with thin slices of cheddar cheese to form a
"crust". Bake for 20 minutes or so at 350 degrees F., until set...

--
J.J. ~ mom, gamer, novice cook ~
...fish heads, fish heads, eat them up, yum!