Posted to rec.food.cooking
serene serene is offline

Default Test

On Sun, 08 Oct 2006 23:31:36 -0700, sf <> wrote:

>On Sun, 08 Oct 2006 22:25:21 -0700, Zilbandy
> wrote:

>>>This is news?
>>>
>>>(Anyway, it works for me, but I don't generally click on such things,
>>>because they navigate me away from the original message and I don't
>>>like having to go find it again to respond to the linked post.)

>>You are using Agent 3.3. To return to the previous message after
>>navigating away from it, just hit the backspace key.

Cool. Thank you!

>Or Navigate > Back UP

Navigate UP takes me to the previous message in abf, but navigate
BACK works. Thanks, both of you.

>Frankly, it's never *that* hard to find a post w/o doing the "back up"
>thang.... especially after clicking a tinypic link.

A tinypic link is different -- it opens a browser. What I was trying
to do was get back to another group in my newsreader, and now I know
how.

serene
--
"I can't decide if I feel more like four ten-year-olds or ten four-year-olds." Laurie Anderson , on turning 40.

http://serenejournal.livejournal.com