Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking
Dave Allison Dave Allison is offline

Default Wonder Wine kit - Anyone try these?

Update:
WonderWine - as I outlined, this is a $2.75 kit of powder, yeast and
stabilizing packets . The Loganberry, Cherry and Peach are all perking
just fine. I am only 2 weeks into the 6+ weeks of fermenting, so it's
bubbling just fine. I had to put on a heating pad (as instructed) to
keep the temperature up as it is now getting into fall here.

I am almost embarrassed to tell folks I'm making this. But it is an
experiment. I have 1 gallon of each going. Good thing I live in North
Carolina, where sweet cheap wine is the mainstay for many. Oh, that was
mean.

DAve
p.s. I just bottled a Chardonnay that is so deep in gold, I'm not sure
it will straighten out! For Christmas, did a Cranberry-Shiraz kit and a
Mango Citrus Symphony kit -- for gifts.