Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Any Coles slaw recipe

wrote:

> Do we have any recipe for making cole slaw.
> How can bulk Coles slaw be stored or freeze?
> TIA

I would not freeze cole slaw.

I chop the cabbage with a chef knife. We like it fine. I grate carrots
in the food processor, 3 large carrots to a medium head of cabbage. I
also chop a small onion and a green pepper in the processor.

I make a dressing from low-fat mayo, cider vinegar, water to thin, salt
and pepper and a 1/2 teaspoon of Splenda.

I've experimented with dressings but this one seems to be the lowest in
carbe that tastes like real cole slaw.

--
Janet Wilder
Bad spelling. Bad punctuation