Old 09-10-2006, 03:21 PM posted to rec.food.historic
Opinicus Opinicus is offline

Default 50th anniversary

"TOliver" wrote in message

To this day, there are some frozen vegetables I scorn. Fortunately, most
are now available fresh "year-round". English peas, especially the petit
pois version thereof, seem to make the fresh to frozen transition best,
but I still recall how much I disliked that classic 'Merkin blend,
"Succotash" (which no self respecting Injun could have choked down), anda
world disfavorite, "Mixed Vegetables".

As a kid I loved frozen corn. In handfuls, straight out of the freezer.

My mother used to wonder where it disappeared to...

--
Bob
http://www.kanyak.com