Ariane Jenkins

Default Differences in eating habits

On Wed, 8 Oct 2003 15:27:11 -0400, limey > wrote:

> Make sure oysters are on your list, Ariane! <BG>
> Hi to you and Boli.

LOL, you haven't heard, Dora... Erik and I went to a sushi bar
and they had deep fried oysters (panko crumbs) as an appetizer. Well,
it was a long shot, but we were both curious so we ordered it. The
verdict...

Not bad! It's not my favorite food, but I'd eat it again. The
sushi bar served it with hot mustard and mayonnaise, but I'd prefer
cocktail sauce. Boli is gloating that I'm a convert, which I am
NOT. But I'm open to trying it again. <g>

Ariane