Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Breakfast

Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan wrote:

> I've had the flu for a week and my first meal was last night. I had a
> Marie Callandar's pot pie. Boy did it taste good. This morning I had 2
> eggs over easy, 3 strips of bacon and I cubed up some potatoes and fried
> the suckers. I didn't want to risk putting onions in them

My system does not like eggs or bacon or potatoes, never mind all three in
one meal. The onions would be the least of my problems.
I would be more likely to try some well soaked Shredded Wheat. After a bout of
flu, or after taking a course of antibiotics, I would suggest some Keffir to
get the system working properly. That stuff is magic. If you can't find
Keffir, get some real yoghurt.