Posted to rec.food.cooking
ms_peacock[_1_] ms_peacock[_1_] is offline

Default We need active people to Mystery shop for us all over the US

"Steve Wertz" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 1 Oct 2006 16:01:31 -0600, ms_peacock wrote:
>
>> I actually signed up with a mystery shopping company. I even got to the
>> point they were sending me "jobs." I never did one of the jobs though
>> because they were all fast food jobs.
>>
>> You didn't have any choice of menu item to order. Plus you had to go at
>> specific times of day and you had to do both a drive thru and walk in of
>> the
>> same order. They just didn't pay enough for the hassle factor.

> If if they don't conveniently lose your receipts (but not your
> surveys which were sent in the same envelope), you might get
> reimbursed 60-90 days later.
>
> -sw

I never got that far. They couldn't pay me enough to eat at McDonald's
twice in one week. I might eat at Buger King a couple of times every six
months or so, but I want what I want to eat not what some company says I
have to order. And even though I don't mind eating at BK once in a great
while I don't want to eat there twice in one week either.

It might be worth it if you live in a major metro area and have a bigger
variety of "jobs."

Ms P