Posted to alt.food.wine
Aronda Parks Aronda Parks is offline

Default Food and Wine Festival Soft-Opens

I agree with you, Hunt, about Disney not giving the event the service
it needs. I spent all day Friday (and WAY too many dollars at the food
kiosks) at the Festival, and three people asked me (or others nearby)
what was going on to cause a line to form at the tastings and cooking
demos. The kiosks with the samples are easy to find, but the truly
educational stuff about wines, cooking and cuisine are "hidden" from
all but those who follow WDW news and traditions religiously.

To me, this year's Festival is at least as good as the past ones. (The
official tee-shirt is very cool.) However, one of the wine tasting
sites is located in the large hallway next to "Character Connection,"
and the noise from the meet-and-greet drowns out the guest speaker if
you're sitting in the back.

Best,

Dann
www.arondaparks.com