Posted to alt.food.wine
Hunt Hunt is offline

Default Food and Wine Festival Soft-Opens

In article .com>, dannh54
@dannhazel.com says...

>We've uploaded all the food menus with their requisite prices for
>Epcot's International Food and Wine Festival, which soft-opened on
>Thursday, October 28. Check them out at http://www.arondaparks.com,
>along with scanned images of the official Festival program. More WDW
>coverage will be uploaded soon.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Dann

Dann,

Thanks for the link. While some might see it as advertising, it provides a big
service to the wine & food crowd.

Though it has been going on for quite a few years, Disney has never given this
event the service that it deserves and needs. I've attended several and have
had to scout out the actual events, often by word-of-mouth from exhibitors/
producers. Even those with inside "membership" to various Disney programs,
know little about the Epcot event and what it entails.

I'll be missing this year's festival, even though a favorite chef, Alan Wong,
will be there. Travel will keep me away until early Nov. However, next year I
hope to once more be in attendence and will check out your site (bookmarked)
in the future.

Hunt