Posted to alt.food.wine
DaleW DaleW is offline

Default TN: '00 Bourgogne, '95 CdP

As Larry L says, this recipe is pretty good. Duck isn't fall-apart
confitish, but not tough at all. Our only modifications are we use
panko, cover pan, and take legs out of pans and put on cookie sheet for
5 minutes broiling at end. Great recipe when you want duck in 2 hrs,
and when you can't spend lots of time.

I've had a couple of Berard Pere & Fils before. I'll look at importer
when I get home (I think a German name on West Coast!).

While I'm not a Gilman declaring half of the '95s as dying, I've had
more than one disappointing one (and not just closed). All I have left
is Beaucastel, and not looking for more.