Old 26-09-2006, 02:05 AM posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.vegan,sci.med,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Jeff Jeff is offline

Default Filthy, Unvaccinated Illegals cause 80% of new sickness in USA

wrote in message
ups.com...

al walker wrote:
Illegal immigrants hired as farm produce pickers and those working as
packers ARE ALL UNVACCINATED AND HAVE FILTHY HYGIENE HABITS.

What do you expect them to do? Carry their own Porta Potties with the
external sinks into the fields?

A better statement: The people who own the farms don't provide proper
sanitation for their workers nor proper education in appropriate sanitation.

So it only makes sense that where illegals actually touch the food
and those illegals who are working around edible products where foods do
not go through de-contaminations procedures such as pasturisation or
other sterilizing methods before going to the public to be consumed ARE
CAUSING SICKENESS AND DISEASE TO BE SPREAD IN THE USA.

And people who are here legally don't spread illness?

How about all workers who come in contact with food be provided with proper
sanitation equipment (e.g., toilets and sinks), proper training and proper
oversight so they actually can and do wash their hands.

The problem is not the illegal workers, but rather the fact that we are not
willing to provide them with proper equipment, because we want cheap food.

Get rid of all the illegals SEND ALL ILLEGAL WETBACKS HOME !!

And who is going to cut your grass, pick your crops, care for your young and
and cook your food?

DEPORTING THEM ONE STATE AT A TIME will allow the concentrated use of
Border agents and we will get rid of 75 percent of the new
sickness and disease that has suddenly appeared in the USA!!!!

Agreed. Because these diseases didn't suddenly appear in the USA. E. Coli
has been here before. So has hepatitis A and B and the other diseases you
associate with illegal aliens.

Agreed. But will our butt-licking "leaders" have the balls to do
anything?

Or the brains?

Jeff

ted