Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] djs0302@aol.com is offline

Default Shopping cart thief

itsjoannotjoann wrote:
> I've had one of those little hand baskets taken from me when I had set
> it down to look for something. All my small purchases were dumped out,
> I looked for the jerk who took it but didn't see any guilty parties.
>
> My two biggest gripes are the folks who leave their cart in the check
> out line like that is the proper place. I always bring it to their
> attention that's not where they got it, I'm not moving it, take it with
> you please. I get some awfully dirty looks but repeat remove the cart.
> My other pet peeve is the lazy assholes who leave their carts right
> where they've unloaded them in the parking lot even though the cart
> return area is just two aisles away.
>
> GRRRRRRRRR

My pet peeve is when I see someone take something they don't want out
of their cart and just stick it anywhere instead of returning it to
where they got it. I've never said anything directly to someone about
it but I have at times said, "Well gee, this (insert name of item lazy
person left) doesn't go here." making sure that the guilty person can
hear my comment.