Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy2 Nancy2 is offline

Default Shopping cart thief

Steve Wertz wrote:
> On 21 Sep 2006 10:36:28 -0700, -bwg wrote:
>
> > Sounds like it would be fun to do it to arbitrarily chosen shoppers.

> On one of those Candid Camera-like shows they had people that
> would shop from other people carts. You see something in
> sombody's cart, you just take move it over to yours.
>
> I did that once, too.

I did that once, with Parmesan cheese - couldn't find it anywhere in
the store and about the 3rd time around, saw some in an unattended
cart, so I just lifted it out and put it in mine.

I was embarrassed about doing it, but not enough to put it back. I
thought my co-workers would die laughing when I mentioned what I had
done.

N.