Posted to rec.food.cooking
OmManiPadmeOmelet[_5_] OmManiPadmeOmelet[_5_] is offline

Default Shopping cart thief

In article >,
Steve Wertz > wrote:

> On 21 Sep 2006 10:36:28 -0700, -bwg wrote:
>
> > Sounds like it would be fun to do it to arbitrarily chosen shoppers.

> On one of those Candid Camera-like shows they had people that
> would shop from other people carts. You see something in
> sombody's cart, you just take move it over to yours.
>
> I did that once, too.

*******!

I once had the _perfect_ Christmas gift picked out and in my cart, and
it was the last one...

Turned my back for a couple of minutes to do more shopping, and it was
gone from my cart. :-(

I was SO ****ed, I'd have embarrassed the hell out of the person that
did it! Might even have pulled out the pepper spray.

It was 3 days before Christmas.......
--
Peace!
Om