Posted to rec.food.cooking
Blair P. Houghton Blair P. Houghton is offline

Default Penzeys salt-free "Mural of Flavor"

Dan Goodman > wrote:
>Tried it. It's good. Unfortunately, some (many?) ingredients are
>lumped together as "spices" on the ingredients list. If any spices set
>off your allergies, I suggest calling or emailing Penzeys headquarters
>to explain why you're reluctant to buy this without knowing more.

The bottle labels and the website are not identical in content.

"Hand mixed from shallots, onion, garlic, thyme, rosemary,
basil, coriander, lemon peel, citric acid, black pepper,
chives, green peppercorns, dill weed, and orange peel."
http://www.penzeys.com/cgi-bin/penze...ml?id=sYaicE38

--Blair