Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking
marcO marcO is offline

Default Extended Maceration

I can't make distinct references, but I have read of wineries doing
both. I'm new to this, only having made wine twice before. My results
have been good, and I'm trying to get better and better. This year,
cold soaking, I'll see if I get better results. I am trying to only
change one variable at a time. But this is hard to do when the cycle
time for wine is so short and the desire to get better is so great.