Old 17-09-2006, 01:20 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
Margaret Suran[_1_] Margaret Suran[_1_] is offline

Default This week's tailgating

Nancy Young wrote:
Last week the game was at noon, hardly time to make anything
worthwhile. That's why so many people were cooking up taylor ham
breakfasts.

This week it was ribs. Must be because of the late start, I saw that
other people brought ribs, too. Plenty of burgers and hotdogs on
the grill, too. I made spare ribs (oven style, finished in the broiler).
Man they were good.
.

Anyway, next week it's stromboli, can't wait. That'll be it for tailgating
for
a while.

nancy

Was that the Rutgers - Ohio game? 24 to 7? You never give the score.