Posted to alt.fan.bob-larson,talk.bizarre,alt.religion.kibology,alt.religion.dake-bonoism,rec.food.drink
Alan Truism[_2_] Alan Truism[_2_] is offline

Default I want to send someone poop...good plan?

Joseph Michael Bay wrote:
> (Scott Dorsey) writes:
>
> >If this is a kind of bird that is good to eat, that is an excellent gift.

> >I regularly have friends gift me with dead grouse and wild turkeys. Those
> >are good friends to have.
> >--scott

> I would like to be added to the list, provided that the grouse
> in question is of the famous variety and the wild turkey is
> around 101 proof.

Wild Turkey 101 is never given the credit it deserves in the world of
Boubons. On 9 out of 10 occasions it is my drink of choice, straight or
on the rocks. As far as blended scotch goes I prefer Johnny Walker
black; but Famous Grouse comes in second.

Now if I am going to venture into the > $50 a fifth range I'll choose
buy Blantons.