Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young Nancy Young is offline

Default Pepper mill

I don't know what the problem is, I've been having pepper mill
problems. I broke my pepper mill and the couple I've bought
since then should be called pepper crackers.

I don't want or need a super fine grind, but I do expect the
thing to do more than crack the pepper corns in half.

It's been discussed to death, my next attempt will most likely
be one of those turkish jobbers, I'll google the threads and see
what to get when I feel like tackling that again.

So, today I bought one of those McCormack pepper grinders.
Makes me laugh, it works just fine. Friggin disposable grinder
does the job better than the other, supposedly adjustbable, ones
I paid good money for. $1.59, peppercorns included.

nancy