Lew

Default Ceramic (glass) cooktops--Which pots can be used?

Thank you all for sharing your knowledge and experience on glass
cooktops. They look really great, but they seem to have quite a few
more problems and precautions than do the (ugly old) bare coil
elements, and, especially, gas. It seems that we could adjust our
cooking procedures to the glass cooktop, but I'm calling a plumber to
find out how much a gas supply line to the kitchen will cost. (We have
natural gas heat and hot water.)

You've given us much to chew over before we make our final plan.

Thanks again.

Lew