Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking
Walter Venables Walter Venables is offline

Default Wonder Wine kit - Anyone try these?

Hmmm I wonder if you can use MRE's surplus stores to get the same results.
LOL

Walter

--
The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound. This explains why some
people appear to be bright until they open their mouth.