Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking
Todd Talsma[_1_] Todd Talsma[_1_] is offline

Default Wonder Wine kit - Anyone try these?

I'd kinda like to find out why Ross doesn't think these would make wine.
I'd hope he would have tried them.

We were just at a local wine festival this weekend. The peach wine that
you can make from these WonderWine kits is close to a "Peach & Honey"
wine that one of the wineries makes!

Don't knock them till you try them. If you can make fermented water,
well.... Of course, we're not fermenting the water, now are we?

Todd

Dave Allison > wrote in news:5fiNg.2146
: