toolguy

Default gobble gobble.... it's turkey time in Canada 2 questions on Pumpkin pie

I have an incredible recipe for a Gingerbread cake that has an
amazingly huge amount of fresh ginger in it. It's unbelievable! This
is what got me to thinking that using fresh could improve the finished
Pumpkin pie.

On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 04:08:12 GMT, Sylvia