Posted to rec.food.equipment,alt.home.repair
[email protected] intrepid_dw@hotmail.com is offline

Default Broken Glass on Smoothtop range...replacing?

All:

Don't know if anyone is even keeping up with this, but just in case....

I was able to order the replacement glass from Whirlpool, and installed
it as predicted in about 10 minutes. The stove is back in operation and
working perfectly.

-intrepid

www.davebbq.com