Posted to alt.food.wine
cwdjrxyz cwdjrxyz is offline

Default books on Burgundy and Bordeaux

Jim Mehl wrote:
> Many years ago my favorite books on Burgundy and Bordeaux were
> The Wines of Burgundy by H.W. Yoxall and The Wines of Bordeaux
> by Edmund Penning-Rowsell. These books are out of print and way
> out of date. Does anyone have any current favorites?

I like COTE D'OR by Clive Coates M.W. which has a copyright of 1997. It
is about 1000 pages long, but easy to read and navigate.

I also like THE WINES OF BORDEAUX also by Clive Coates with a copyright
of 2004. It is over 700 pages long and well organized. The Parkerites
likely will want one of Parker's books.